Problem with cupsys

Hi,

I'm experiencing some strange problems with cupsys. On my home machine (with
an HP DeskJet) it works as well as the lprng/magicfilter setup did before.
But on my office machine (with HP LaserJet) it does not print correctly
anymore. The last 10-15 dot-lines are missing at the end of the page. It
just seems to stop printing on that page too soon.

But the missing lines are not printing on the next side, they just get lost.
Reverting back to lprng/magicfilter fixed the prolem.

Anyone else noticing this?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes