Craig Sanders

I just received violently abusive email from Craig Sanders, who said
that it's wankers like me who are ruining Debian, and used a variety
of expletives to make his point.

I don't think this is tolerable behavior.  Craig is free to hold
whatever beliefs he wants, and if they are hostile and rude, that's
fine with me, but when he emails me, they are no longer acceptible.

We've all seen this email before; we've tolerated it so far.  But I
don't think we should.  Craig does not confine his abuse to private
email, but he posts it to public forms.  This in itself is bad enough
and casts an extremely poor image on Debian.

I will not be accepting further email from Craig, and anything he does
send me I will simply forward on to whichever public forum seems to
match the content of his message most closely.

Something should be done, in my opinion, to tell developers that
abusive email of this sort is simply never acceptible.

Thomas