RE: How can printing be simplified with Debian GNU/Linux?

As I know debian includes pretty printing system CUPS (packages: cupsys*)
with many printer drivers.
I have already debianized packages qtcups and kups which are nice front-ends
for CUPS and one graphical tool (kupsdconf in kups) for CUPS administration.
(I am not official maintaner yet so I am still looking for sponsors)

Mariusz