freeswan 1.5 Debian packages available

Hi all

I am very happy with the latest versions of my freeswan Debian packages (1.5-4)
at
ftp://ftp.vianova.at/pub/gibraltar/source
and nearly able to release the packages officially into woody. But I would like
to have them tested a bit (by people who have more experience with freeswan than
I have). If you are interested in freeswan and/or using it already on a Debian
system, then please try it out and tell me if it works.

It would also be interesting to hear from people trying it on platforms other
than i386 (it may work since I use a modified patch by Aaron Johnson to use
Debian's libgmp2 instead of the built-in gmp library which is known to break on
PPC).

PS: I am not subscribed to the list, so please CC me directly in replies.

best greets,
Rene