Re: Misclassification of packages; "libs" and "doc" sections

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 06:56:05PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> As Debian's resident professional philosopher, I hereby grant Debian a
> special one-time-only exception to the normal philosophical definition
> of "Category", and hereby permit Debian to call anything it wants a
> "Category".

I'm sorry to break this to you, but as Debian's resident professional
Bible-thumper, o-o holds sole authority to make irrational, autocratic
decrees.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson             |  <joeyh> oh my, it's a UP P III.
Debian GNU/Linux                |  <doogie> dos it.