Re: Bizarre error running a program linked against a shared lib (help please!)

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:

> I have a new CVS package ready to upload right now to fix "case
> B" above.  I'll upload it to see if that fixes the problems.
> Unfortunately, the offending package(s) will probably need to
> be recompiled.

I just uploaded the new package (it's in Incoming now).  Please compile it
on the affected arch and let me know if this solves the problem.

Wow, I'm glad I prepared that package last night :-)  Definitely saved me
some time fetching and compiling now...