Re: SPI violating bylaws and Debian constitution

Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:

> Dispite the fact that the constitution makes some vague relationship
> statements about SPI and Debian, there is no responsibility from Debian to
> correct any of the "violations" you have indicated.

Oh, it's not a "responsibility".  It's just that Debian is dependent
on SPI in many ways, so if SPI gets screwed, then Debian does.

This kind of stuff actually *is* important; for those who don't think
it is, I invite them to go look at the perils affecting the situation
of the NetBSD, Inc., board of directors.

Thomas