Re: Intent To Split: netbase

I proposed using symlinks for programs in */sbin to enable normal users
to see them in their default path, but now I think this is a bit messy.
(For instance, /sbin/ifconfig -> /bin/ifconfig, lots of these would be ad hoc)

For simplicity's sake, I think it's just good enough to include /sbin,
/usr/sbin and /usr/local/sbin in user's default path.

That way, filesystem standard compliance is not disturbed, and the users
have those programs in their path by default.

Thanks,
__
Eray Ozkural