Re: Does Debian follow these guidelines?

27.07.2000 pisze André Dahlqvist (andre@beta.telenordia.se):

> Linus recently sent the following e-mail to the linux-kernel mailing
> list, and I was just curious to hear if Debian follows these
> guidelines? How about the symlink stuff?

look at /usr/share/doc/libc6/README.Debian.gz

HTH,
Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

       Meader's Law:
         Whatever happens to you, it will previously have happened to
         everyone you know, only more so.