proposed new deb package

Following Bdale Garbee's <bdale@gag.com> suggestion, here it is:

Thank you all the Debian maintainers for the invaluable work you're doing.

I have a question (and, obviously, I would like to get an answer, if
possible):

I've been playing around for the past month, or so, with something called
MOSIX.

"MOSIX is a software package that enhances the Linux kernel with
cluster computing capabilities", is what it is about and presented at:

   http://www.mosix.org/

Maybe some of you whatched the Freenix track MOSIX presentation at the
Usenix 2000 conference in San Diego, CA.

MOSIX is a way cool kernel space cluster implementation.

These guys (MOSIX developers) are now cooking rpm source and binary
packages for redhat and suse. My question is:

Are there any thoughts at Debian on packaging MOSIX for the Debian users
too?

Does Debian take the challange to the first to officialy distribute
MOSIX kernels + MOSIX administration packages?

tia,
Cristian

--
I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education. -- Wilson Mizner