Re: What happened to rrdtool in potato?

On Thu, Mar 30, 2000 at 09:22:41PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> Great, sorry for the confusion, however you could have fixed this RC bug
> way before the first bug horizon, you haven't done such a good job by
> taking so long ... I don't want to blame you but RC bugs (and particularly
> when they are trivial to fix) should be fixed ASAP. If you can't fix
> those bugs yourself, then you need to ask for help wherever needed
> (debian-qa, debian-devel, ...).

Like most volunteers, my efforts are made on a time-available basis.  For the
past few weeks, my time has been very limited.  I missed the announcement on
debian-devel-announce that rrdtool was to be removed, and I was not notified
personally.  For such a simple fix, this would have been a prime target for an
NMU, especially to keep the package in potato.  I certainly would not have
objected.

--
 - mdz