Re: Paradise

On Tuesday 28 March 2000, at 15 h 53, the keyboard of Jeffrey Watts
<watts@jayhawks.net> wrote:

> The Paradise Netrek developers would like to work with Debian to get
> Paradise included in Debian GNU/Linux.

Thanks for your interest in Debian and welcome here.

First, you should tell what your licence is (<http://www.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines> if you want food for thought). Since Debian is about free software <http://www.debian.org/social_contract>, this is the first thing we usually consider.

Second, the inclusion of a package into Debian depends only on one maintainer packaging the software and uploading it. There is no central decision or vote to include or reject a package. Therefore, you have to find a volunteer (any Debian maintainer, they are several hundreds). Asking on debian-devel is a good idea, just be sure you include the licence and the address to download your software.