Request for Package: e:doc

	Please please please, someone package this:

http://members.magnet.at/hfbuch/edoc/

The e:doc Project wants to give the users of XML-based text systems
the possibility to design their documents in a nearly WYSIWYG
environment (=What You See Is What You Get).

It tries to become a scientific document processor (that's something
like a document centered word processor) that is

      1.free in the sense of OPEN SOURCE
      2.free of charge
      3.free in the choice of the operating system
      4.free in the choice of the target systems
      5.easy to adapt to the users needs
      6.easy to add functionality by its plug-in
        system

e:doc is not a layout tool like most of our modern word processors
are, it focuses more on a structured approach to the document content.

The way e:doc is distributed now, it gives those who write scientific,
technical or other larger text projects the oportunity to write in a
modern GUI (graphical user interface) AND use the power of structured
document tools like LaTeX or HTML.

e:doc is GPL.

--
tv@{{hq.yok.utu,havoc,gaeshido}.fi,{debian,wanderer}.org,stonesoft.com}
unix, linux, debian, networks, security, | With searching comes loss