Re: we need more variation for conffiles

This problem really depends on the package, and it should be up to the
package to fix it or provide instructions, if necessary, probably in
the postinst.

For one example, bind changed it's directory structure, and the
maintainer decided that it was too complex to automate the change, so
the postinst points out what changed and lets the user decide.

For another, the change to OpenSSH changed some of the sshd_conf config
lines.  I think the postinst should have warned me about the keys that
no longer work, but it's not critical.

For libc6, which had a typo in devpts.sh, I think there should be code
to detect and repair the bad {} bracket nesting, without damaging user
modifications, and being aware if the modification is just that the
user fixed the bad brackets themselves.

Eric