Re: It's time to talk about Free Software

On Fri, Feb 19, 1999 at 01:30:20PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > I think it's time to abandon the Open Source, Eric can HAVE it.  We need
> > to wake up those of the community that have a clue and dig in for what's
> > going to be a very long night.
>
> I don't agree: as long as Eric does not own the Open Source-trademark we
> can do some damage-control.

Perhaps, I have seen some good arguments to this effect.  Forgive me if I
am less than completely optimistic about it, though I do hope you're
right.

--
"There are 3 things to remember about being a Starship Captain:
 Keep your shirt tucked in, go down with the ship, and never,