Re: Debian Logo *Idea* Contest! (Delay for painting contest required)

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999, Martin Schulze wrote:

> > >  -1. The chicken if noone comes to a reasonable conclusion we should stay
> > >      with the old chap or make him better.
> >
> > How can something that simple be improved?
>
> But it looks so horrible.  Well, it *is* a logo though.
This is exactly the sense I wanted it to be understand.
My own handling of the logo when I set up my Debian developer pages
was to include a big logo at first and in every following rework I
took a smaller and smaller and smaller size of the logo.  Guess why?

I hope I could step foreward to the bigger sizes with the upcoming
logo to get an eye catching thing and focus the readers interest.

Kind regards

         Andreas.