Re: GDB DOES do threads. [was Re: Debian's GDB still can't hand

No, I'm not sure at all.  I wrote the email without researching the matter at
all.  I didn't spend 2 hours looking deep within the source to gdb to see why
it wasn't debugging threads.  I didn't spend several hours downloading and
compiling gdb and glibc.

If libc6 were stripped with --strip-debug, it would be possible to debug
threaded programs using potato, either with the gdb in potato or by using a
copy of gdb from redhat.  It is not possible to debug threaded programs in
potato, with either the gdb in potato or the gdb from redhat.  Logically, then,
the libs are not stripped with --strip-debug.

Isaac