Re: emacs and anacron on slink

> > I also think no editor should be privileged anyhow by debian
> > Everyones favorite editor is very intimate matter and
> > forcing anyone to use particular is breaking of users privacy
>
> Why do you think Debian is forcing you to use one specific editor?

I dont claim im forced to use emacs but i claim emacs is privileged
over other editors. For example :
1) It is installed in 2 different versions automatically - if someone wants different
version he should chose it himself
2) it takes 47 MB (7.37%) of first CD on which, in theory, the most useful packages
should be only placed.

I think it would be nice to users of another editors if emacs wouldnt be installed
twice by auto and all unimportant additions to it(and another version) will go to 2nd CD
(on which there are 2 MB of emacs more now)

tech:
Sizes was count by ls -l /cdrom/dists/slink/main/*/*/*emac* >~/b[12]
and summed by perlscript so there have to be correct