Re: License nightmare "Contingency Plan" (sort of longish)

On Mon, Sep 20, 1999 at 03:15:47PM -0500, Andrew G . Feinberg wrote:
> 	B) Offender does not relent and/or makes funny faces at us
> Of course we are horrified by the funny faces, but how do we defend our
> licensing? Perhaps we need a lawyer for this part.

I suggest that we tell them that their face might freeze that way.

Seriously, any company which explicitly disregards copyright is almost
begging other people to treat that company's copyrights the same way.
[Which is why it's generally a good idea to ask politely first --
they're less likely to panic.]

--
Raul