Sclient orphaned (yes, again) (sorry)

I attempted to control my addiction to the computer by limiting my time
on it - orphaning everything except sclient, and not allowing it to be
on it as much -- it isn't working.  I'm finding myself on it more and more,
so I am apparently going to have to completely quit cold turkey.  Sorry to
be such a hassle - I'd hoped things would go better than this.

Sclient is a GTK-based mud client - it's quite nice - but currently has
a bug - the upstream author knows this - but it doesn't crash on all linux
distributions - debian and one other one are the only ones so far that it
crashes on.

To those of you who know me, I bid you farewell

 - Brian E. Ermovick
    Talon
     Talonix
      Talein