New imlib packages -- please test

Hi,

I just made available a new set of imlib packages at:

	http://www.debian.org/~ossama/imlib

If anyone has time, could you please test the packages to make sure that
they are okay.  I need to do a new-maintainer upload and I didn't want to
break anything.

Note that I didn't do any major changes from how I got them from Brian so
they should work.  All I basically did was update the Standards-Version
and make the packages lintian clean (libtool, menu, etc.)

By the way, can someone tell me how to set up the above URL so that apt
will work with it?  (i.e. necessary commands such as dpkg-scanpackages,
etc.)

Thanks,
-Ossama
Ossama Othman <othman@cs.wustl.edu>
58 60 1A E8 7A 66 F4 44  74 9F 3C D4 EF BF 35 88  1024/8A04D15D 1998/08/26