Slink packages that depend on libstdc++2.8

libstdc++2.9 is the only libstdc++ in slink.

There are still many, many packages that depend on libstdc++2.8,
including such trifles as dpkg and apt.

I recommend libstdc++2.8 be reuploaded into slink; there's no
reason for it not to be there for backwards compatibility.

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters T and U and the number 15.
"You have my pills!" -- Grampa Simpson