Re: ANNOUNCE: Crude hack for installing Debian thru the loopback device.

Michael Meskes wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 26, 1998 at 01:28:59AM +0200, Jens Ritter wrote:
> > You can find a preliminary ALPHA version here:
> >
> > http://www.weh.rwth-aachen.de/~jens/DropInDebian/

> Could someone please enlighten me and tell me what this is good for?
> Installing one version inside the other for testing?

Guess you have a customer that you want to turn into a Linux
user but can't persuate him to re-partition his hard disk.

Just say "No problem, we can handle this" and create a 1gig
Linux filesystem image on his beloved vfat disk.  Then install
a real operating system and watch him falling off of his chair

Regards,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.