Patch only repository

Some programs have licenses which prevent their modification and
distribution.  As a work-around some maintainers produce packages which
build the binary driver from source (qmail-src being one).

I havn't looked into what this consists of, but personally I don't really
want to go out of my way to do this, although I'm happy to produce a
.diff.gz file so that other people can build their own package.

It would be nice to have a central repository for these files (note that a
"source-only" upload isn't good enough since some license prevent
distribution of unmodified source :-(

Comments?

Adrian [who can contribute a socks5 diff]

email: adrian.bridgett@zetnet.co.uk, http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett
Windows NT - Unix in beta-testing.   PGP key available on public key servers
Debian Linux  http://www.debian.org  The superior Linux distribution