X problem again

I just upgraded to the latest X release and lost my keyboard mapping again.
Yes, I had to change /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/keymap/xfree86 to make sure I
have the ´~´ sign under X too. But this is no config file, so it got wiped
out. I agree that it should never be edited, but then we have to get it
right in the dist. Please make sure to use de(nodeadkeys) as german keyset
instead of de.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes      | Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz | Go SF49ers!
Senior-Consultant       | business: Michael.Meskes@mummert.de | Go Rhein Fire!