Intent to package: oneliner

I've written a program called One-Liner which I wrote to place a
single-line command prompt at the bottom of the screen in X. It provides
two menus, one containing recently-executed programs, and another
listing previously-entered directories; you can re-use either from those
menus.

I've copyrighted it under the GPL, and I've built a package which
lintian doesn't complain about. I haven't completed the new-maintainer
process yet, but I intend to upload this to master when that's done. If
anyone wants to take a look at oneliner in the meantime, it's available
on my local web server, http://compserve.dyn.ml.org/devel/ (though this
is on a POTS line which I can't guarentee will be up).

-Jamey

--
| Jamey Sharp - sharp.one@bigfoot.com |