Re: Ratifying the constitution

Very good.  The five seconders are Steve McIntyre, Jay Treacy, Stephen
Zander, Darren Benham, and Enrique Zanardi.  This list is important
because these people must approve any amendments which I decide to
accept.

It's unlikely that I will accept any amendments. Instead I will call
for a vote on the constitution and all amendments after the minimum
discussion period has passed.  Note that amendments must pass with a
3:1 majority, though the constitution itself needs only a simple
majority.

Guy