Re: Intend to package ethereal and geg

On Tue, Aug 25, 1998 at 01:38:08PM +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
> Just to say I packaged geg and ethereal :

For what it's worth, isn't an "intent to package" meant to come
before packing, to give people a chance to discuss it? Possible
discussions include (a) it's been packaged before (happens quite a lot
of late), (b) the license isn't suitable, (c) should we really
have such a package (eg eggdrop)?

Hamish