Opinions: Fortify to include files for Solaris etc.

	Hi. Please see bug #21271, and give me your opinion
	in private Email - I'll summarize if necessary.

	Fortify is a program that binary-patches Netscape
	to support strong cryptography. It can patch Linux/i386
	Netscapes, but also Solaris Netscapes and many others..

	Should the Debian version of fortify exclude the datafiles
	for these other platforms?

Pro excluding:

	-disk space saved (~ 1.3MB)
	  (but note that Fortify really is an install-use-purge -type
	  of a package, so the data files are not necessary and the
	  whole package can be purged at will)

Con excluding:

	-you can no longer patch your Solaris/whatever Netscape with it
	-harder maintenance, further away from upstream
	-should we then include a package fortify-extra with the rest
	 of the datafiles, and make fortify suggest it? Bloaty.

	..just wanted to hear your opinions before releasing the
	new upstream version..
--
tv-nospam-sig-1@hq.yok.utu.fi - it's a valid address w/o spam