Re: While master/Incoming is closed

On Sat, Mar 21, 1998 at 08:05:41PM -0000, Ulf Fredriksson wrote:
> I was thinking about uploading to chiark while master is closed, but I
> don't seem to have an account there...
>
> Is this something one have to apply for separately?

Uploading to chiark is done under user "anonymous" (or "ftp"?). Check out
the "dupload" package which allows you to upload stuff easily to the various
sites (master, chiark, erlangen, nonUS).

HTH,
Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would