Re: sysvinit & kbd

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.96.980316013355.259A-100000@Wakko.ualberta.ca>,
Jason Gunthorpe <jgg@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca> wrote:

>On 16 Mar 1998, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
>
>> AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH The never ending story
>> with sysvinit and kbd. I hate it hate it hate it.

Ah I forgot the smiley ;)

Never mind, it's fixed in the 2.74-2 that I am about to upload. Now
I hope people do not start sending in bugreports about file being
left behind when upgrading from some certain versions of kbd and
sysvinit to the latest versions, but we'll see.

>While we are complaining about these two, they mutually conflict and that
>is evil!

.. but legal. Just install them in one go.

Mike.
--
 Miquel van Smoorenburg |
    miquels@cistron.nl  |  Luck is when preparation meets opportunity