Re: laggy lintian

On Wed, Mar 11, 1998 at 04:00:20PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> The bug reports shouldn't have been filed until lintian was more closely tied
> with the archive, ie installed on master.

Is it just me, or this a case of serious overreaction? Is it really
terrible to have bug reports filed for problems which are already fixed?
Surely it must happen all the time from people who are running older
hamm packages or running bo, especially since the bo->hamm upgrade
is not small.

There was a severity: important bug filed against my package by lintian
which I fixed (and was installed in the archive) just the night before
the bug report arrived. No big deal -- it's fixed, just close it!

Hamish