Re: dpkg-get and closed door development ...

Hi,

	Oh great. I really love it when people who do not contribute
 to something come in with demands and start trying to shove the
 people who do the work around.

	I am a great believer of if you do not like the product, we
 shall refund what you paid for it.

	I never write anything for the bloody ungrateful users. I
 write for me. The users have no rights to my code not spelled out in
 the copyright. You don't like it, you can lump it. Write your
 own. Develop it on usenet for all I care.

	I think of no reason we should have to consider anything from
 a rude non-contributor, totally insensitive to the volunteer effort.

	Any move now to change the name from Deity shall definitely
 piss one person off, and that is me (For what that is worth).

	manoj
 who had not taken a stance on the name untol now

ps: not that I have contributed much to deity; but I do contribute to
    Debian.
--
 War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and
 degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that