sp upgrade, HTML 4.0, libtool

I haven't seen Susan Kleinmann arround for some time. If nobody objects,
I'd like to make a non maintainer upgrade of sp. There's a new version,
and it's requiered to parse the W3C Recommendation regarding HTML 4.0. I
have packaged the HTML 4.0 DTD and documentation, and I'd like to upload
that, too.

There's also an upgrade for libtool, that fixes a couple of annoying
things about 1.0c. It's version 1.0h, but the GNU people have a big
warning about it being alpha software (1.0c is alpha, too, I think). Is
this ok for hamm, or is it better to put it in experimental?

Marcelo