Re: how long does it take be assigned as a packager ?

Out of curiosity - are new maintainers still required to put up their PGP
keys on places like pgp.net? I can't seem to figure it out and it
certainly hasn't put my key on the server...

---
I get up each morning, gather my wits.
Pick up the paper, read the obits.
If I'm not there I know I'm not dead.
So I eat a good breakfast and go back to bed.

Oh, how do I know my youth is all spent?
My get-up-and-go has got-up-and-went.
But in spite of it all, I'm able to grin,
And think of the places my get-up has been.
                -- Pete Seeger

D'jinnie/Jinn, encountered on IRC and select MU**. (jinn@irony.org)
finger jinn@irony.org for PGP public key