Re: Corel WordPerfect shipping Debian with WordPerfect 8

Does this mean they are releasing it for use without charge?  WordPerfect
7 has a 15 day limit if you don't register (and pay a fee to do so).
While whatever they release will probably be non-free, I don't like the
idea of including cripple-ware in Debian.

Please note that I am a registered WordPerfect 7 user (and have used WP
since version 3--DOS), so my concern is not about WordPerfect per se, just
about including something that non-free.  If they are releasing it in a
suitable form and you are looking for someone to pick up the package, I'd
be interested if you think it might be a suitable job for a beginning
developer.

Bob