Re: does the Debian Keyboard Configuration Project still exist?

Hmmm how about support for people with dvorak keyboards?? X handles BS
fine for me when I use the standard US keymap, but not when I specify
dvorak(us). Perhaps a program that asks you to press the backspace key and
finds which key you pressed and then tells you a good Xmodmap setting
would be a good idea.

--
Robert Edmonds
| Debian developer     http://www.debian.org |