hylafax-doc

Date: 27 Aug 1998

Description: We have received a report that the faxsurvey script that was included in former releases of hylafax would execute arbitrary commands. Please be warned that this package doesn't contain a fix, the offending script is just removed.

Availability: Updated versions of the hylafax software were included in the Debian 2.0r1 release. These versions are also available via ftp:

cfingerd