Re: Slink not installable from CDs

Avery Pennarun wrote:
> Simply start with the most popular package, and pull in all of its
> dependencies.  Then continue with the next-most-popular package that
> isn't already included, and pull in its dependencies.  And so on...

The disadvantage to that is that it may tend to favor packages which are
more frequently updated, rather than packages which are more popular.
Of course, I don't have a better suggestion, but it's still something to
think about, even if we do decide on this approach.
or   cwaters@systems.DHL.COM | above, but it is too long to fit into