Re: libgtk-dev and libgtk1.1-dev

> Is there an easy way to have both libgtk-dev and libgtk1.1-dev
> available? I have trouble with yagirc and libgtk1.1. It
> compiles but I get a sigsegv when I try to run it. I was
> hoping that linking with libgtk (stable) would fix it, but I
> need gtk-1.1 for balsa.

Yes, you can. I have gtk-1.1 installed in /usr/local and the only trick is to
have /usr/local/bin FIRST in the PATH when compiling with 1.1 (gtk-config
would invoke the one in /usr/local/bin) and not to have /usr/local/bin in
PATH at all when compiling with gtk-1.0 (gtk-config is in the /usr/bin).

Alex Y.
--
   _
 _( )_