Re: Gnome and libtool

Jim Pick wrote:
> Here's a simple fix - put out a press release soliciting a hardware
> donation for an anon-cvs box for use by Debian and Gnome.
>
> There are lots of companies selling Linux hardware out there that
> could make use of the good press they'd get by making a donation.
>
> VA Research has donated a lot.  Some of their competitors might like
> to make a donation to get into the limelight.

The problem is that this will just kill the next machine.

What we need is some restriction mechanism to set say gnome
to 20 connections, berlin to 10, ddc to unlimeted etc.

By simply adding a new machine to the cluster will not solve the
problem.  There are more new gnome ppl per month than we can
maintain machines...

Regards,

	Joey

--
We all know Linux is great... it does infinite loops in 5 seconds.
        - Linus Torvalds