Re: RFC: README.contrib for the CD's

Consider changing the second paragraph(about hands) to this:
<snip>
    The KDE folk have implied that it's OK to distribute these kind of
    binaries, but they have never addressed the underlying issue:
    their license requires that all the code which goes into the binaries
    be distributed under terms that allow modification of the source code
    and redistribution of the result. However, they're using Qt, and Qt
    forbids such use.

    Other Linux distributors (such as Caldera and SuSE) are distributing
    these binaries as if they were free software. However, just because
    other people are doing it doesn't make it right.
<snip>

The original seemed overly complex to me. Is this any cleaner

cd

|                       |               Chris Davis               |
|   cdavis@cois.on.ca   |        Computer Engineering OTO+1       |
|                       |           University of Toronto         |
| Developer, Linux port to the Sparc/Sun4 Architecture.           |