Re: Volunteer(s) wanted to help with owner@bugs.debian.org

On Wed, Jun 10, 1998 at 01:01:36PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> I'd like to offload some of the admin stuff for the bug system.
>
> I don't know how Guy (the other admin of the bug system) feels, but
> I'd like to reduce the amount of time I spend running the bug system.

As there were enough people there is no need for another one but
fwiw I'd also be willing to help in cases something needs to be
done.  I'm mainly speaking of small/quick admin tasks not the
longterm ones.  (for the record)

Regards,

	Joey

 /           Experience is a useful thing.  Unfortunately it is  /
/             only acquired just after one could have used it.  /