Re: Doh! Developers Reference rendering..

On Wed, Jun 10, 1998 at 05:38:31PM +0100, Jules Bean wrote:
> The rendering of the developer's reference appears buggered, so that the
> HTML versions both in the package, and on the WWW sites have incomplete
> section 1s.

I think the same applies to the policy manual, section 3.

And they are orphaned :( (has someone taken them up already?)

> You will gather, if you read them, that I discovered this whilst checking
> which email address to send my new-maintainer application to :-)

This will bcome very sad, very soon.

Time for animportant bug against debian-policy et al.?
I'm willing to do a non-maintainer release for hamm, any objections?

Marcus