Greetings Behan;

Nice to see you comming on board. Here are the offical contacts for you
and all other Debian developers.

Registration at www.netwinder.org
Equipement: me or San Mehat at Corel Computer

me: Chris Herrnberger tel 613 230 7892, chris123@netcom.ca
them: San Mehat Corel Computer: tel: 613 788 6000 6165,
sanm@corelcomputer.com

Corel is running a discount program on equipement for exactly this
reason. We from OCLUG are organizing the distribution and development
program in conjuction with Corel

OCLUG:

Francis Pinteric: software ports and apps fja@storm.ca
Andrew E Mileski: kernal and xwindows aem@netcom.ca

Corel

San Mehat as above

These email addresses are just in case you get no response or as fast as
you would like. We are here to help, Pls do use the netwinder news
listing though for general comments and questions etc. Again; Thanks for
your interest and support

Chris Herrnberger
OCLUG OSC-CCC Netwinder Dev Project
Founder and Project Manager