Re: Base Set: Suggested additions & removals.

Paul Seelig <pseelig@goofy.zdv.Uni-Mainz.de> writes:

> This doesn't touch the fact that MC would be a very convenient
> additional feature for a user friendly Debian base system.

a) I don't think it would be, b) that's not what the proposal was; the
proposal was to remove ae *and elvis-tiny* from the base system
because they're ``superseded'' by mc.  The fact that vi *must* be in
the base system clearly does touch on that.

> Who cares about it anyway if J.J.Troup likes it or not just because
> he (supposedly) doesn't really know it? ;-)

Oh, grow up Paul.  You have zero idea how well (or otherwise) I know
mc, so please stop the FUD.  Adding a smiley does not justify
childishness.

--
James
~Yawn And Walk North~                                  http://yawn.nocrew.org/