Thinking about Packaging - LDAP Client/Server/Libs

Finished packaging my first Official Debian package (non-free/xdir) towards
the end of last week and uploaded it to master.  I am all excied now and
want to contribute more.  I was playing around with LDAP
(http://www.umich.edu/~dirsvcs/ldap/index.html) clients and servers more
than a year back.  I was wondering whether other admins / developers / users
(in that order) would be interested in Debian packages of the LDAP clients,
servers and libraries.

What do the folks here think?  AFAIK, there is no Debian package for these.

S.
--
  "You know, Fox turned into a hardcore sex channel so gradually, I
              didn't even notice." -- Marge Simpson