Is Billy Chow around? Intent to orphan: p3nfs and xbomb

Hi,

Mail to "Billy C.-M. Chow <cmchow@se.cuhk.edu.hk>" is bouncing, with
"user unknown" errors; his two packages haven't been uploaded by him
since January 1997.  p3nfs is still libc5, xbomb would be if Martin
Mitchell hadn't done some NMU's of it[1].  His PGP key isn't even in
the Debian keyring.  Also, FWIW, dejanews can't find any mention of
him after January 1997 either.  Does anyone know if he's still around
and interested in maintaining his packages?  I think it's been long
enough to safely say that if no one replies, say within a week, his
packages should be orphaned and he should be assumed to be MIA as a
Debian developer.

Any objections?

[1] During his "Debian _will_ become libc6-ised, even if I have to do
it all myself" campaign.

--
James
~Yawn And Walk North~