Re: upstreams maintainer conflict, was: wget: remove outdated manual page

Nicolás Lichtmaier <nick@feedback.net.ar> writes:

> > > I'm glad to see that you agree with me on all this. It's just that
> > > you don't know the facts.
> >
> > Which facts are those?  Perhaps I don't know the facts either.  Why
> > don't you educate us by providing them, for a change.
>
> I've chosen to improve the man page, using the info docs as a base.
> That's what he is suggesting.

Your "improved" manpage still has the large OUTDATED warning sign at
the beginning.  Your "improved" manpage is still but a minor addition
to the page that I think is out of date and should be removed.

--
Hrvoje Niksic <hniksic@srce.hr> | Student at FER Zagreb, Croatia