Intent to package: nslint, gale

	I'm packaging nslint for my own use, so I might as well
	make it an official package. It reads your bind config
	file and zones and does sanity checks. Expect it uploaded
	in fifteen minutes;)

	Also, I'm researching the Gale Messaging System, a re-design
	of MITs Zephyr, with some IRC- and ICQ-like properties. It's
	a sort of a distributed, authenticated and encrypted chat
	program. (Yes, I life in the free world, thankyouverymuch..)
	See www.gale.org. It's "early alpha", but I'll give it a chance
	as the local irc server does funny things and I hate talk;)
--
tv-nospam-sig-1@hq.yok.utu.fi - it's a valid address w/o spam